Monday, December 15, 2008

A ray of HOPE, flickers in the sky....


A few days before I went camp, while walking back from badminton, I turned into one small lane leading to my house.. And when I looked up at the sky, I smiled. The sky was actually smiling at me.. I quickly took out my phone and took a picture of it... With such joy in my heart, I knew God was trying to tell me something but I dunno what....

My 7th and last DYC camp was definitely a memorable one.... This time it was a little replica as our MAD camp a few years ago bt just tat this time its smaller.. We had many types of workshops such as choir, dance, mime, props and drama... We had to practise for a few days to perform on the last nite called the CHILL concert. Besides all the fun, we also had talks and what I can sum up from the talks is that we have to use our talents fully to glorify our God.

I enjoyed this camp the most especially meeting the people part.. Every year I would go to camp and come back with only a few friends. Bt this time I really met alot and alot of new and old people and I certainly dont want them to go back home... XD

I want to thank most of the people that I met personally and Im just very sorry that I din have the time to say this in real.

Wene June You're just so talented on ur guitar and I want to thank you for being one of my closest friend in camp. Though sumtimes I admit you are quite irritating, XD bt I love and enjoy being your friend. Thank you for spending your time to play and jam with me and once again I love every moment tat i spent with you... cheers!!

Joel Edward You are definitely the youngest all rounder I ever met after our facilitator Matthew which I met a few years ago... you're just so bubbly and very cheerful.. Thanx for listening and sharing with me on our restless nites.. XD really appreciate it and I will keep praying for you bro.. Keep playing your music and may the Lord have his way on you...

I love tis pict, wene june, audrey and me...

Audrey Wong What can I say about you??? LOL... totally the best female drummer and all rounder I have ever met.... I just want to thank you for being there for me as a friend and I really enjoyed your presence in the camp... I will remember the times we performed together and worshipped the Lord together... Thank you once again and the Lord will surely bless you with many good things in future... Rock on!!! drummer chick... XD

Jennifer Chin One word for you... Amazing!! Your hearing is definitely one of the best... You can play the keyboard gracefully and I wouldnt want to miss the chance to serve with you again.. You are just so passionate for God.... Great things await you in future my dear....


Joshua Wong Thanx bro for being there for me when I wanted someone to listen to my jokes... You're definitely the right person.... XD Someday bro we gna make great music together... I promise you... ^^

Top left, Audrey, Jacintha, Joshua, Wene June, btm joel and me...

Chiam Jeffri Dude it has been so many years we went camp together... I really enjoyed your presence and though you sometimes dont want to eat dinner with me ( jk XD ) I really appreciate your talent... May we still continue to keep in touch after this and Im sure God will make a way for you to sail to Australia too.... peace....


BuBuYong wei so many years you still havent change... Still tat same old joker... haha!!! Really happy that you are there every camp to cheer people up... Without you, the camp will definitely be missing sumting... Keep in touch...


Joshua Johnson Oh well it would b our last camp now bro... I started camp and ended camp together with you... Hope that we will stay in touch and no matter what I will alwayz remember you wherever I go.... bump into each other again in ktm next time??? XD


If others I dont remember you please please tell me so that I can write up something for you okay???



My facilitator asked us to draw on a piece of paper
a before the camp picture and after the camp.. I drew this =S for the before and a this =) for after.. What was I trying to say that before the camp, I felt insecure, scared and afraid... I havent been worshipping in a youth group since january, never worship lead with a band for quite sumtime after graduating and really slack of with the word of God.. I was thinking that it was the end of me having a band that really can put up a good worship.. My church now dont even have a group of youth.. its now only me and my bro... So hopes are nt really that high beforehand...

When i attended camp, I was really amazed with the people that I met... Wene June, Joel, Audrey you guys really gave me hope, gave me strength, gave me wisdom and trust to be able to be the same kind of person I used to be... I really want to thank you guys again for playing the instruments for me when i worship lead and it really is meaningful to me.... God really sent you guys to this camp for a great reason and Im glad to be part of you guys.....

A ray of hope, flickers in the sky.... God was telling me that there is still hope... Go boy and serve and praise my name and He smiled... Yes Lord, I knw that You have Your ways and Im laying my hands on You Father... Lead the way and I will praise Your name forever....

No comments: