Saturday, August 12, 2006

finish sem liao.....


suppose to b goin bck now..... bt since my mum is late so im vbbloggin here.... lol.... juz finish exam juz now n i think i can do it..... although its hard bt i did it slowly..... gt a bit dunno how to do la... hehe...... so im finish packing and left only my computer nt yt pack.... alex went home ady with his parents... so bored waiting...
Overall this semester it was really fun.... I met a lot of new frenz and the best is i met a lot of bananas.... hahah!!!! it really matters to me coz bck my place i have to speak malay to my chinese frens so they would u'stand.... sien..... this sem also i feel blessed with icf bcoz of their splendid activities.... I played drums for the 1st time and it was so fun..... All this while practising drums by imagining it is worth it.... I bought drum sticks and dunno my parents would kill me or not.... haha... Act they have nothing against me if i used my own money.... lol..... The only thing bothering me this sem is girls.... I didnt really hang out with a lot of girls like i use to last time.... and most of all im taking engineering... vr few girls... sien..... lol....
I hope next sem would b bttr and as meaningful as this sem...... Im goin bck to take my RM800 reward for spm!! lol.... so tats all for this sem..... bye inti..... bye everyone.... c ya in 3 weeks time.....

1 comment:

seejayel said...

Haha. Hey! I hang out with you also-ma! And I'm a girl! >.<