Wednesday, August 09, 2006

love sick.......


stress...... everyday love sick..... i don't know why....... i am missing a person that is almost part of my life....... i am nt neglecting God or anything in my heart bt i just dun hav the heart here in inti althuogh i hav so much fun here...... exam also so fun and relax until everyday can go cyber n play fifa.... lol..... she is having my heart n will alwayz be......... although i c other girls here bt i dun hav the drive to go after them.... i miss her so much..... and the thing is i feel so sorry for her bcoz of neglecting her n letting her suffer all along when im with with my ex......

I knew i was wrong all along n realize how important she is in my life..... And.... she is nt a christian... I mean a catholic and i don't know whether i'm going at the right path way or nt.... I know its too late and distance is a barrier but i still trust in her and God's will..... I dunno if its time to forget her and move along and never look bck bcoz i noe she has a heart on s'one else.... I'm like making a fool out of myself....

Im studying hard here in inti and suffering...... still gt two more exams to go and i hope tat i can pass with flying colours..... and just one day i hope to meet her again although long or short time... and i'll be the happiest man on earth....... I am happy here in inti bt i feel tat s'times im empty... Bt thank God that i still gt frenz who bring out the craze in me...... n i bcm crazier than ever b4.... one day speak dunno how many kind of languages.... english la hokkien la malay la.... sien...... lol..... hehe...... Hope tat God will bless all my frenz in their exams n daily life.... n me too.... Amen... I'm out.....

No comments: